Sunday, January 01, 2006

'Til Death Us Do Party

In a week or so, I'll post some new costume designs. (Two words: "Black Condor!") I'd have done it sooner except I've been working on a super-secret project for pal Scipio, and also? It's the holidays! Or as I like to call it, "the party crashing season." Thanks to my time bubble, I can slide myself into any superhero soiree I wanna! Here's a roundup of my festive exploits over the last few weeks:

hyper
Hyper threw a hat party, and his was the grandest of all!

peacemaker
Although Peacemaker's was a close second.

stardust
Stardust and his longtime companion had one of them barefoot, outdoor hippie weddings. Everything was made out of hemp. Even the wedding cake.

dart
Dart threw a bitchin' hootenanny, but he monopolized all the available guys! Of course, now I'm looking at them without my rum goggles on, I'm thinking he can keep 'em.

Here's what happened when the Falcon's housewarming party got a trifle out of hand:
falcon
Now granted, that's the biggest, most elaborate fondue set I've ever laid eyes on, and yes, Falcon, it sucks that he didn't keep the receipt, but that's no reason to attack the poor mofo.

I consider myself something of a "playa," but even I have to draw the line somewhere. I intercepted an invitation for a "key party" thrown by the Red Dragon. And here's what I saw when I opened the front door:
reddragon
At which point, I slammed the door shut again and got the hell out of there.

Have a happy 2006, everybody! (I've already seen it and trust me, it won't be that bad.)

2 comments:

Phillip said...

Wow BB, it looks like you've got your work cut out for you! I can't wait to see what you do for these poor gentlemen. (P.S. Are you sure Hyper is a dude?)

Jeremy Rizza said...

Oh, Hyper's a dude, alright, phillip. He's just had a shitload of plastic surgery, is all. (You'd never know from looking at him, but he's really eighty-two! And a dude!)