Wednesday, November 21, 2007

...And Next, the Lady Natural Underarm Turn

dc480page3arrows



When your panel layout requires more arrows than a mambo instruction chart, that's a good sign you should just erase the damn thing and start over.

...Admittedly, the way I've cropped this picture makes it resemble one of the instructional pamphlets* that I give to a date whenever he seems to have no clue as to how our foreplay should go. I prefer using the pamphlets, really; it saves me from having to strain my voice screaming commands at them. ("NOW RUN YOUR HAND OVER MY BEARD! SLOWER! SLOWER, GODDAMN YOU!!!") Mind you, a lot of my dates seem to enjoy getting screamed at, but one doesn't want to wake the neighbors.

*Popular titles in the series include "So You Want to Make Love to Blockade Boy", "Blockade Boy's Junk for Dummies", "Three Hours to a Happier Blockade Boy", "The Little Cub Who Could", and "How Did I Get Here, and What's Going On?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or they can just visit the About.com webpage dealing with this topic.

Jeremy Rizza said...

Or they can just go to the most comprehensive website on the subject: Blockapedia.

Anonymous said...

Bwah says I, to the first sentence of this post.

Adroitly deployed.

(I expect that's a not unsought compliment during your dates, come to think of it.)

Jeremy Rizza said...

Heh. Especially during my robo-dingus period, when it was accomplished by the whirring of servo-motors and hydraulic pistons.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a terrible sign of the nature of the modern Internet that I actually checked to see if blockapedia.com has been registered.

It's a wonderful sign, however, that you recognize the absurd complexity of the page layout. And I agree completely with Chawunky on the matter.