Thursday, December 14, 2006

Once Again, You're Welcome

stormboyheadnew 'Sup, daddios and dudettes? (Oh, I'm the unparalleled master of your ridiculous 21st Century slang!) It's me! Remember? No? C'mon! It's Storm Boy! Remember? I'm Blockade Boy's handsomer, more talented, infinitely less hairy rival! Oh, that's right. I changed up my look from last time. Before, I had brown hair and a fu-manchu with a soulpatch, and some way-out sunglasses. So now I have gorgeous red hair and some sweet-ass "S"-shaped muttonchops plus a bigger soulpatch. And goggles! I dreamed up the great idea to push them up on my forehead. Isn't it cool?

Anyway? I just wanted to let you all know about my latest costume redesign. It's for Star Sapphire! Let's take a look at the "before."

STARSA1



Ya-awn! Bor-ing! There is not nearly enough cleavage exposed. What is she, a nun? Yipes stripes! (21st century slang!) She needs my help!

GL_Cv18_solicit



Therrrrrrrre we go. My fabric choice? Sherwin-Williams "Orchid Fantasy" hi-gloss housepaint. Yup, this ensemble is quite literally "painted on." I skillfully blended the painted areas with a few accessories like the high-heeled sandals. Plus, the collar and the tiara? Is made from some rusted-out hunks of tin siding. Economical! Bottom line: I think this is much more flattering on her body. And? It features one of my signature motifs: pointiness!

*waves away your resounding applause* You're welcome.

13 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Holy crimenely! That's one hot tamale! How does she keep from busting out all over the place?

Anonymous said...

...

It's nice to see you made her go for the full Brazillian.

SallyP said...

Errrr...if she ever starts running...or even walking...or perhaps take a BREATH, she's in biiiig trouble.

Anonymous said...

So the ring can protect Hal from everything except yellow and bad taste?

Vegeta said...

I'm always willing to supprt females being nearly nude.


But why did storm Boy rip off my hairstyle?

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!

Phillip said...

Yeah, I thought that was a Storm Boy design. I has a certain... awfulitude.

Phillip said...

It, rather.

Marc Burkhardt said...

Arrghhhh! Blockade Boy, come back! We need you now, more than ever!

Nepharia said...

I think everyone is right -- she starts moving and the whole thing is going to fall apart. Granted, the men in the room may not care. However....

The design is not faulty, although the material may be -- try liquid latex next time (and NOT the sherwin williams kind). It's a little more durable.

Scipio said...

See? Your time has finally arrived, BB...

That first panel; wasn't it an ad for an Elizabeth Taylor perfume?

Jeremy Rizza said...

My God, he's fatter than ever! And ripping off not one but two of my previous looks! Y'know, Storm Boy, I'd punch you in the mouth but I don't want to get chocolate frosting on my hands.

Scipio: I think you're right! It ended with Star Sapphire sashasying into a high-stakes, terribly Europe-y poker game. She tosses the jewel from her tiara onto the table and purrs, "This has always brought me luck." Then the gem vaporizes all the men in the room and she sweeps all the money off the table and into her designer handbag.

Anonymous said...

言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6K聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,HI5,HILIVE,HI5 TV,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,SOGO論壇,台灣論壇,PLUS論壇,PLUS,癡漢論壇,維克斯論壇,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,情色A片,情色遊戲,85CC成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說