Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Because You Politely Requested It

It's my 2nd Bloggiversary today! (See?) That means posting will be light while I'm feted by my entire crew... under my strict supervision, natch. (Tusker, that ice cream cake you made in my likeness is sub-par. Start over!) Anyway, this is all I have for you today.

im41splash

Well, I certainly can't find fault with Slasher's headgear, now can I?

But those jumpsuits--! Black polka dots on army green? Are they an elite unit of party clowns? Did they just come back from the paintball range and they didn't have time to change? Are those just oddly-placed sweat stains? And don't try to tell me it's "camouflage" unless they're going to infiltrate a Baskin-Robbins and skillfully blend in with the mint-chocolate chip.

(Also, I can't figure out why Slasher's hotplate has a detonator.)

11 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

1. Has anyone ever been described as less-than-capricious?

2. Notice how the word blithering is always followed by the word fool? No one's ever a blithering genius or blithering rocket scientist or anything.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Oh yeah, happy 2nd Blogoversary.

Adam Barnett said...

happy 2nd, Blockade Boy!

darknessatnoon said...

Congratulations on two years. You really are one of the blogs I am excited to see updated.

-- Sharif

Scipio said...

You MUST celebrate by recording an MP3 of your Dramatic Reading of the narration on that page, so we can use it on the Big Monkey Podcast!

Jayunderscorezero said...

Gerry Conway: apparently paid by the word.

Happy Second Blogiversary!

Jeremy Rizza said...

Thanks, guys! And Scipio, consider it done.

Bully said...

BB! Happy Bloigiversary! I'm so sorry I'm not at home where I could work up a great celebratory post to you, but day after day, week after week, you writing and your blog are sheer entertainment value. Seriously, thanks so much! Happy Two and many more!

Jeremy Rizza said...

Wow! You're welcome, buddy! And thank you!

MaGnUs said...

Happy blogoversary!

Phillip said...

Here's to two awesome years, BB!