Friday, June 29, 2007

Supervillain Accessories: M.O.D.O.K.

I'm a man who keeps his promises (when it's convenient for me). Today I'm fulfilling a pledge I made, oh, around April 2006 I think, to Steven of "Roar of Comics" fame: sprucing up supervillains with just the right accessories! This will be a recurring feature, interspersed with my other types of posts. Let's start with M.O.D.O.K., shall we?

svamodok

I think M.O.D.O.K.'s best feature is his shapely gams, and what better way to show those off than with fishnet stockings and high heels? I think it gives him a dangerous, sexual vibe, like Tim Curry in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show." And just think of the thrill it'll give those buttoned-up A.I.M. scientists!

4 comments:

Steven said...

And that's just nightmare fuel.

Bully said...

Mental Organism Designed Only for Knees.

MaGnUs said...

Better than Mental Organism Designed Only For Kneeling...

Jeremy Rizza said...

Steven: Does it help if you imagine music by the Pussycat Dolls playing in the background? No? (He at least looks sexier than their reality show "winner" Asia. And I bet he wouldn't spend an entire song "playing" his microphone like it's a goddamn bassoon either. That always drove me apeshit about her...)

Bully and MaGnUs: Mental Organism Designed Only for Kicklines! He should try infiltrating the Rockettes! (For nefarious purposes, of course.)