Tuesday, November 29, 2005

New, Improved Blog: Now With More Fugly!

I took Phillip's suggestion that I show the original costumes of all those poor dopes I try to help out. So now you all can check out the regular duds of Atlas, Miss America, and Fury right on this very blog! I'm still looking for a decent image of the Red Bee. (Apparently he doesn't photgraph well. Must be the gauzy sleeves.) Anyway... enjoy!

Update: I finally got some good scans of the Red Bee. By the way, I was so worried about Hector getting frozen in that blizzard that I waded out into the blinding whiteness myself to look for him, bringing along with me an extra jacket that he could keep. And I ran into the Red Bee! I guess he popped up along with that extra Lex Luthor due to that Infinite Crisis nonsense that's going on right now. Well, the Red Bee promised me he'd get the jacket to Hector right away, and then he gave me directions to a T.G.I. Fridays that was apparently situated right on the mountaintop!
Red Bee Sucker

4 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

What is Fugley?

Jeremy Rizza said...

"Fugly" is one of your charming 21st Century slang terms; I believe it's derived from a contraction of "fucking" and "ugly." Check out the "Go Fug Yourself" link in the left-hand column for some great examples of celebrity fugliness.

Phillip said...

Wow... Now that's service! Thanks so much, BB!

Scipio said...

Hey.

That's the Red Bee stealing Animal Man's jacket in, I believe, the penultimate Morrison issue of "Animal Man".

Cool