Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Love Me, Love Me, I Say That I Love Me

im41iunderstandslasher

Oh, just flip the goddamn switch or whatever you freakin' drama queen!

Sorry. Only a few pages in and already I want to kick nearly every character in the 'nads. Hard. Especially Slasher, who appears to be enjoying a steamy romance with the sound of his own voice! Can you imagine what it must be like for Demitrius back at their crummy little hotel room? The sensitive l'il terrorist has to clamp his pillow over his ears while Slasher has loud, wet phone sex with himself (using two tin cans and a length of twine).

3 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Stay back, Demetrius -- the ejecting tape from this VCR may strike you and cause you mild discomfort. In a moment, room 14a of this Travelodge will have its fill of me sitting here upon my bed mildly scratchy bedspread while watching the all night marathon of Family Ties!

Anonymous said...

Like Demitrius cares. Look at him gettin' his groove on! Whoo!

Or...maybe the radiation from Slasher's hands is making the floor too hot. That'd be less fun, so I'm going back to the dance party idea.

Slasher can narrate all he wants, because the music in Demitrius's head just turns it into a new song!

Jeremy Rizza said...

Jon: Genius!

Anonymous: I bet nowadays Demitrius has his own "teen dance party" show on Greek television!