Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Robe Playing

After weeks on the lam, it's nice to be back home in my swingin' bachelor pod. I just had to do a little cleaning. For example? I had to rip down all the police tape. Also, my closets had gotten all rummaged and shit, so I had to re-organize them, and make a list of everything the U.P. investigators had stolen taken into evidence. Finally, I had to move my stone slab of a bed off of the Science Police rookie it had tipped over on (about a week ago). And before you ask, he's fine. In fact, I'd say he's mighty fine. His body was brawny enough to avoid serious injury. Still, I'm not letting him leave until I doctor him back to health. I'm fattening him up with some of my special protein broths (fortified with omnibeast lard), and I've also forbidden him to shave, and I'm in the middle of designing some nice tattoos for him. Just because. (Shut up.)

But the best part of being home again is the freedom to pad about my pod in this super-cool kimono that Silvercat designed for me! Check out her drawing of me wearing it! Sweet!

8 comments:

Gus Casals said...

I would have never pegged you as the kimono type, and yet, you look really good in it.

And comfy.

And hot as hell, but that is par the course.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You look like a kimono dragon.

Badum bum

Nepharia said...

There is something odd about the cat design on your kimono.....does s/he have 5 legs, or 3 legs and two very large nipples, or 3 normal shaped/placed legs and one large nipple?

Nepharia said...

Welcome back, btw....

Jeremy Rizza said...

Gustavo: Heck, if I can pull of a frilly pink evening gown, a kimono is a walk in the park!

Jon: As soon as I get my giant novelty cane back from a U.P. evidence locker, I'm using it to yank your hammy ass off the stage. (That cane has a lot of fun uses...)

Nepharia: Well, good art is supposed to challenge you, so there you go! And thanks!

MaGnUs said...

Nice kimono, but I'm a bit scared of your "special protein broths"...

Jeremy Rizza said...

What, you don't like omnibeast lard? (It'll put hair on your chest! And sometimes on the soles of your feet, but that's not an unwelcome side-effect in my opinion.)

MaGnUs said...

Heh, I've got enough hair, thank you.